Friday 6 January 2012

Now we are six!

… weeks old, that is. A great time to be a puppy!
I still like drinking milk from my Mama, though she seems not to enjoy it very much. She keeps walking away and dragging us along with her. She even stepped on me the other day! Gee whiz, Mama, watch where you’re going! I guess I didn’t want to let go… We also get some food in our own dishes to eat – YUM!! It’s sort of crunchy, sort of sloppy.
This past week we went outside for the first time! It was cold – BRRRR! But I liked it. The fluffy white stuff on the ground is fun to play in, and it tickles my bum-bum when I pee outside. When I did that my people were really happy and gave me lots of praise! I think I’ll try it again. We put our jackets on to go outside to play with the people pups, but when we went out on our own with the big dogs we didn’t. I guess we were only out for a few minutes. The other pups scrambled back inside as fast as they could, but I didn’t – I took the time to sniff around and figure out everybody who’d been there. But all I found was the smells for Mama Garnet, Grandma MoMo, and Uncle Aspen. Oh, and the people pups and the big people, too.
Last night we had some visitors who sat on the floor and played with us. It sounded like they might want to take one of us home with them! They really liked Nighty. Hey, what about me?!! But then I’d have to go away from here. That’s scary. But exciting too.  I’m sure it won’t happen for ages, though. At least two or three more weeks!
My favourite game is chasing my sisters and brother and tussling with them. That’s so much fun! Most of the time we can only play in our own corner of the kitchen, but after we’ve eaten and peed and pooped we get to go explore the rest of the house and hide in all sorts of fun places – under chairs, on the warm air vents, by the boots and shoes that are so much fun to chew. Except I keep getting chased away from there.
Well, it’s been fun talking to you! Come visit us soon!
Yours,
Cardinal

(and my sibs:)
Scarlett


Galaxy


Nightingale
(with me and Galaxy)


Leo


and Ariel

No comments:

Post a Comment