Wednesday 25 January 2012

A scary day! by Galaxy

Yesterday was kind of a scary day. It started out with the fact that we didn’t get ANY breakfast. What’s up with that? Scarlett and Ariel got some, but nobody else. That’s not fair! Then after the human pups went outside, the four of us starving doggy pups got put into a crate and into the back of the big noisy car machine! It was a looooong drive and I figured maybe we were going back to the building where we got poked last week, and I was right!

Once we got there, instead of letting us run around a room and explore, like last time, we got put into a big cage and our human Mommy went away and left us there. Yikes! Don’t go!

Then after a while we got taken out of the big cage, one by one. When it was my turn I was trembling cause I’m a bit of scaredy-dog, you know. Then I got another poke and… I don’t really know what happened after that.

When I woke up, I was back in the big cage and I had a small sore spot on my leg and a big sore spot on my tummy and in my insides, and I felt kind of dopey. Leo and Nightingale seemed the same way. Every time we tried to walk, we wobbled!!

FINALLY our human Mommy showed up again and put us back in the small crate and back into the car machine thingy and we drove a looooong way back home. When we got home I was hungry and ate and drank a bunch and then I really needed to pee. So I did. (On the pee pad, of course.) Scarlett and Ariel asked me what happened and why I smelled funny and I told them I wasn’t sure but my tummy still hurt so please don’t bug me. But after a bit it didn’t hurt so much anymore so I decided to go play and then I practically forgot all about it.

This morning my tummy was a bit tender but when I play I hardly notice it. And I’m not wobbly anymore either. I wonder what that was all about? Well, it’s done now so no sense dwelling on it.

Yours,
Galaxy

No comments:

Post a Comment