Sunday 25 December 2011

One month old on Christmas Day!

Yes, we are One Month Old today! And it's an exciting time to be around! It is so much fun to see the funny pokey green thing with lots of sparkly balls and strings and things hanging on it, and lots of bright packages underneath, and to snuggle up with our people close to the warm fire-spot and listen to stories... 

We are getting big and strong now! We can climb in and out of the sleeping cave ourselves, and in and out of the sleeping mat, too. We try to remember to pee on our pee pads, and we never pee where we sleep, oh no! And we've just started to eat real FOOD! just like Mama. Well, not quite JUST like her - her food is round and brown and crunchy and my sister almost choked on one piece when she tried to eat it, so our people are putting it were we can't reach though it smells so yummy, but instead they are giving us soft white stuff that's almost like Mama's milk but with some other stuff mixed in that makes it even yummier and a bit thicker and we have to lap it instead of sucking. 

Mama is starting not to be too keen on us drinking from her all the time, I'm not sure why. 

Sometimes when my sisters play with me they poke those sharp things growing in their mouths - whadya call them, teeth? - into me and it hurts! 

Hey, maybe that's why Mama doesn't like us to drink so much from her all the time now... I didn't think of that before!

On Friday I took a ride in a loud rumbling machine to this BIG building and inside one of the rooms there way my boy! with lots of other human pups. They sat in a circle on the floor and I got to meet them all. It was kind of scary, but fun, too! 

Hey, did you notice something strange last night? In the middle of the night I heard some strange noises upsairs - like some big fat strange human was coming into the house through the roof and fussing around with stuff by the fire-spot. I squeaked and squealed but Mama told me to be quiet, it wasn't anything to be worried about, just a guy bringing the people in the house some surprises. Weird. I wondered if any of them would be for me? 

And you know what?!? THEY WERE!! (Well, some. And I have to share with my sisters. But that's okay.)


Signed, 

Leo




and my sisters
Scarlett




Cardinal





Galaxy




Nightingale




and
Ariel 
(who might be last, but is now the biggest of the bunch!)





No comments:

Post a Comment