Sunday 9 February 2014

We're on Facebook!

Well, DragonRam Doodles is now (finally!) on FaceBook!! I've finally taken the time to figure out how to put up a page not just for myself, but for our breeding operation as well. You can find us by looking for "Dragon Ram Doodles" (with a space between Dragon and Ram, for now at least). If you can't fine us, send me an e-mail and I'll send you an invite.

The goal is primarily to stay in touch with our puppy families. You're welcome to add photos of your pups and give us the occasional update on how your Dood is doing.

I've also taken advantage of the Event app and created Events for each of our upcoming Doodle Romps (Feb through May). That will hopefully be a handy way for you to check out the dates and times of upcoming Romps.

Please "like" our page so we can stay connected more easily!

No comments:

Post a Comment