Wednesday 19 February 2014

Just a note [aka I (sometimes) hate technology]

You may have noticed a dearth of pictures on this blog of late. In part it's because recent posts haven't been so "picture-worthy" - no cute little pups to show off... But in very large part it's also because my computer has simply been refusing to recognize my camera since we got back from Christmas holidays.

I plus the camera in and turn it on - nothing. The automatic download window doesn't appear.
I go to the My Computer directory to directly copy the files from camera to computer and there is no camera showing in the list. As if it weren't connected.
I remove the memory card from the camera to plug it directly into our new notebook, and get an error message that the card isn't properly named, or some such nonsense.

So I'm left with taking pictures with my phone (or the notebook computer iteself) and then e-mailing them to myself (or using directly from the notebook computer). They both are a hassle and the former eats up my data transfer package so fast...

I hope to have this resolved byt the time Phoenix's pups are born - any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment