Friday 20 January 2017

Puppies have arrived!

I am thrilled to announce that Harmony and Hugo are the proud parents of a second litter of seven beautiful puppies – one male and SIX females!!

I got a call at work just after noon from my father saying the first puppy had popped out a few minutes earlier. So I finished up what I was doing and headed out the door.

By the time I got home, puppy #3 had just arrived. I checked them all out and everything seemed fine, so I sat down beside Harmony to wait and lend a hand. Puppies #4 and #5 came in fairly short order, but then she took a long break – about 75 minutes before puppy #6 arrived. Another long break followed and puppy #7 popped out just as we were finishing supper preparations.




So here’s the list:
Puppy #1 – born at 11:54, male, cream parti, 243g (Domino)
Puppy #2 – 12:48, female, curly solid cream, 258g (Jyn)
Puppy #3 – 12:59, female, solid black with a couple white spots, 256g (Bella)
Puppy #4 – 13:30, female, chocolate parti, 274g (Roxy)
Puppy #5 – 13:45, female, cream with white chest, 269g (April)
Puppy #6 – 15:07, female, solid chocolate with white toes, 263g (Dakota)
Puppy #7 – 16:52, female, chocolate parti, 227g (Harlequin)


Puppies are nursing heartily and squeakily, Mama is tired but well, and humans are happy and excited. 


No comments:

Post a Comment