Wednesday 27 April 2016

Doodle Romps for Spring & Summer

I have worked out a schedule for Doodle Romps for the spring and summer. With my son so busy with soccer, and my daughter's social life and school work, it can get challenging to find a time that suits us all. In fact, both kinds won't be able to make every one of these, but then there are things like long weekends and Mother's Day / Father's Day to consider, so - like I said - it's not easy. 

Here's what I've got scheduled:
May - Sunday 15 May at 4:00
June - Sunday 5 June at 4:00
July - Sunday 10 July at 4:00
August - Sunday 7 August at 4:00
September - Sunday 11 September at 4:00  (Happy Ethiopian New Year!)

Sunday is the day of choice, because my son's soccer games are all on Saturday afternoons and for some of them we have to travel far away. 

I'll send out e-mail reminders a week or so ahead of time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment