Tuesday 15 July 2014

Still available ...


Red Boy
Hi! I'm looking for a family I can adopt for my very own. Do you love to play tag or ball? I do! I really love to run and play hard. I'm brave too - not much can scare me, or if it does, I just go right over and show it I don't stay scared for long! I love to go on adventures and explore new places. Making friends is easy for me! The world is an amazing place, don't you think? If you can relate to that, I'd love to share the world with you.  



  Black Boy 
Hey there! I'm a pretty thoughtful, observant fellow. My brother, Red, goes crazy pretty quick, but me, I like to watch and figure things out before I run into the fray. Don't get me wrong - I love to play! But I'm not noisy and boisterous about it. I'm just as happy having a warm cuddly snuggle. I'm a pretty quiet dood. I'd love to adopt a family that's on the quiet side, too - active but not rowdy, energetic but not wild, if you know what I mean. If that sounds like you, gimme a call, how 'bout?




We hope to see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment