Friday 22 June 2012

And more news...

Last weekend was hectic but good. We said goodbye to PJ (red boy), Leo, Scarlett, and Pearl (cream girl). This coming weekend it's Banjo's turn (cream boy). Unfortunately, my camera was lost/stolen on the trip to deliver Scarlett to her new family, so the "going-home" pictures of PJ & Leo - which I had not yet downloaded - are likewise lost. But we did get a nice picture of Pearl with her new daddy. 



At her new home, Scarlett has a new older brother to play with and they seem to be getting on just great - here you can see them resting together after a romp outside. 



On the other hand, the family that appeared to be in line to be guardians for Topaz (red girl) decided in the end that taking on a new little puppy wasn`t the right thing for them at this time. So I am still in need of a guardian family. I`ve had another interested family contact me, so I am in contact with them and hoping that this one will work out. Keep you fingers crossed. And keep your fingers crossed that the minor issue the vet identified will be resolved at the July 10th vet re-check and she`ll be good to go.

If that works out, it leaves just Black Boy in need of his forever home. I'll post a write-up on him in the next couple days. He is a real sweetheart. I actually think he's the best pup of the five of them, but he has the misfortune of being black, with only a couple white spots. Other breeders say they have a hard time placing black puppies, but this is the first litter where it's been so evident to me. It's a real shame, as these black puppies are stunning, and this fella is a really neat dood.




No comments:

Post a Comment