Monday 4 July 2011

Pictures!!!

It's about time I posted some new and updated pictures on the website!

We've been taking tons on pictures over the past few weeks, but it's a question of downloading them from my camera and then sorting through them and optimizing for web viewing (compression, cropping if necessary, etc). So here they finally are - many of these were taken by my daughter while playing with the puppies one day last week.

Antares Gatsby


 note the silvering of his fur...


Corona Borealis - what a bright little face!
 This shows her white paws


Lyra, our sweet apricot girl



And Helios Bowden, the outgoing gold boy who always wants to be where the action is!


Lyra, Corona, and Helios all together:


We don't seem to have any of Cassiopeia among the photos I prepared. I'll post some soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment